The beginning of the school year is an awesome alternative to begin many new activity which will make you fit and provide plenty of fun in the same moment. Here are plenty assorted sports which can be completed even by individuals who do not enjoy sports much. 1 of the activities is certainly fencing.
Fence is an Olympics discipline since 1896. Fencing is a sort of martial arts where two individuals fight against each other. They use specialized swords so it makes the sport hazardous. Still, it can be quite safe when the sports people wear special dresses which are needed in the hobby.
The clothing consist of few components, which include:
• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the 1st outfit which is used by the competitors.
• Sous – plastron – it is wear underneath the coat. It gives double security.
• Gloves – the most important glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are specialized trousers which guard legs.
• Shoes – they are chiefly flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most significant protection, it protects face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is put on by female competitors.
If you are enthusiastic about the sport and you would like to test to be a fencer, you should join 1 of fencing clubs London – The club arranges the classes for everybody aged between 15 and 70. The lessons are suitable for females and men and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Every lesson is
performed by pro trainer who is a pro, skilled and extremely practiced competitor.
The fencing classes in groups take place every day from Monday to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are prepared special seminars where the fencers may improve their abilities. The Weekend classes begins at 12pm and completes at 3pm. It is also a chance to participate in individual course which is established individually with the fencer and the teacher.